for the thrill of it, thrill of it
Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My old laptop decided to crash on me, which left me scrambling the internet for third party programs to export music and pictures from my Itouch to my new laptop. Oh and also, all my video files were in my old laptop, I deleted them off my SD card to make space so now no more video files = no more vlogs. It doesn't matter much anyway since I never really got around to edit them, even though the videos were taken for a few months! Oh well.
Btw, I love you Phillip Morris is an absolute must-watch! So amazingly awesome, touching and romantic! :D Scenes keep playing over again in my mind, ah I must watch it soon again! Doubtful that I'll be lucky again to sneak into a R21 movie the second time though HEHE

xo
12:18 AM

Cavityheartache



Christine

Flower girl// Adrenaline junkie.