for the thrill of it, thrill of it
Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Since for some reason I can't upload the recent photos I took into Flickr, I thought I'll post some of my nail stash photos I took the previous week instead. (:
Not very fond of the thought of having to wake up at 7am tomorrow morning to catch a ferry to Batam tomorrow, thoughI am kinda excited! Hope I don't do anything stupid to embarrass myself haha and I'll take videos if I have the chance or am not feeling shy!

0

Relatively old picture!
Duo tone leopard nails. :D

1

I think this was about a month ago..?
Party in the usa!

2

Few weeks ago!
Some cheap $2 holographic nail polish with some konad stamping! (:

3

Then I was sewing with my machine and I thought it kinda looks nice like that haha hmmm /=

Painted my nails the other day with Orly Lemonade and Matte magic top coat followed by konad stamping!

4

My thumb failed haha but it was my second time re-doing it so was lazy to re-do! (:

5

Was taken at night so lighting sucks /=

6

Taken the next morning.. I love PF! <3

7

I love Ben & Jerry Vanilla ice cream as well hehe
I really like matte nails now!

And then some random nail polishes pictures haha

8

My Orly Lemonade with my sunglasses and furry pen hee (:

9

Sunlight! It's hard to have sunlight shining in the rooms where I'm staying, so hahaha I just decided to take that for fun since there is sunlight.

10

Holographic and some glitter~

11

Some of my ChG's since I neglect them... ignore the awesome thing sticker haha I did that last year!

12

Jade is the new black.

This is my nail stash! I was bored and decided to photograph them...

13

I keep some of my polishes in a drawer and some in a ikea box.

14

My ChGs and Solar oil (:

15

From the drawer

16

Hello Kitty Sticker from M.A.C on my first drawer with my OPIs and Orlys in it haha

17

My lovely OPIs

18

19

My entire collection!

And then in my Ikea box I keep some of my other nail polishes which are not Orly, Essie, China Glaze or OPI.. in short, just the cheapies haha face shop, O2 skin etc
I keep my nail palettes and some nail rhinestones in there as well

20

My very old nail palette haha don't laugh!

21

22

23

Two O2skin polishes that I've never got to use

24

25

My nail art polishes
If you can't tell, the gold bottle cracked in transition! ):

26

Favorite Face Shop nail polish

27

Face shop polishes I've never really used since I've gotten OPI haha

28

Rhinestones and pearls from Ebay

Hope you enjoyed this one! xoxo

Labels:

4:29 AM

Cavityheartache



Christine

Flower girl// Adrenaline junkie.