for the thrill of it, thrill of it
Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So as usual, I've been making my Christmas wish list way earlier before Christmas is here. (:
Y'know I'll really love to receive these little jewels as a gift, not all of them but like a little here and there mix together in a bag! The thought of it gets me very excited. Does that even make sense? Haha but oh yeah that'll make very happy.

Jewelry! :

All these are from Forever21. They've got like really cheap and good jewelry. Some of them I've been wearing for a long time and they have not tarnish! While others...hm.

And lately I've been really into make-up...

NARS lipglosses (really into 'em)
Shades Clockwise: Sweet dreams, risky business, boogie nights, misbehave, pillow talk, foul play, ophelia
First two shades at the top: Turkish delight/Sayonara
(this is the lipgloss lipstain duo (: )



MAC tinted lip conditioner in Petting Pink, tinted lipglass in Pink Lemonade

Bronzers and highlighters from Sephora
From left: Sculpting disk, sun disk, highlighting compact powder

I've been into really bronzers as well, I've ordered a few online already! I am planning to get another one that I really like from Sephora this weekend.

And last but not least (I am really excited for this) :


BeneFit! I love love BeneFit soo much! Their packaging is really cute, and I think that is one of the reasons why I love it so much!

Clockwise: High beam, Hoola, Some kind-a gorgeous, BADgal Lash, Moon Beam

Oh and I'll really love to receive OPI nail polishes as well!

This post might make you mark me off as materialistic (okay fine I am), but I feel that it's just what I like, my interest as well? It's not like I am really asking for everything, but just a suggestion of what I'd like to receive for Christmas and if it's within anyone's budget and honestly, I did this just for fun. I am not really expecting people to buy all these and give it to me. (;
So yep! Have a great day ahead, xoxo


Labels: ,

8:37 PM

Cavityheartache



Christine

Flower girl// Adrenaline junkie.